• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigerstain

Diamond
Reaction score
Ugh this has been eating at me. So I'm going to get this off my chest. I still hold true to my apology, but I do find it unfair that no one was given a warning directly from techaton. Also, the first amendment of the US Constitution. We were simply posting about a situation that we found to be unfair, and without warning or even a hint that the banning from the Clan Wars was going to take place, it was dropped on us like a bomb. Okay, I'm going to stop writing paragraphs now.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Ugh this has been eating at me. So I'm going to get this off my chest. I still hold true to my apology, but I do find it unfair that no one was given a warning directly from techaton. Also, the first amendment of the US Constitution. We were simply posting about a situation that we found to be unfair, and without warning or even a hint that the banning from the Clan Wars was going to take place, it was dropped on us like a bomb. Okay, I'm going to stop writing paragraphs now.
Hopefully no flame is caused by this ;-;

tom00117

Career
Reaction score
1.) Name of Clan: #Light
2.) Required Wins: 250 (But we usually base on wins)
3.) How many people in your clan have over 1,000 wins. List them: tom00117
4.) Do you agree to the rules: Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci