• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan wars season 3 predictions

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
Are you dumb or dumb? Redemption is not gonna get beat by Triton. I see you put reasons, but I hate how you don't even go look who we are, and you just assume Triton is going to win. You say not much competition? Thanks.

EDIT: Screw this, no one believes in us. We'll just have to prove that we're good. And we will.
"Are you dumb? or dumb?" :)

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Are you dumb or dumb? Redemption is not gonna get beat by Triton. I see you put reasons, but I hate how you don't even go look who we are, and you just assume Triton is going to win. You say not much competition? Thanks.

EDIT: Screw this, no one believes in us. We'll just have to prove that we're good. And we will.
c: k
c:c:

Ray

Platinum
Reaction score

Sorry , maybe next time we won't spawn in items.....

TheAfroNinja

Platinum
Reaction score
Everyone's doing one, might as well~
Note: I'll be adding reasoning to every one of my rounds, read at your own pleasure if you disagree with any of my choices. Also, as there are a lot of EU clans this Season, I'll be adding "[EU]" to every EU clan so it becomes more clear.
Don't cause flame on my post. PM me for any disagreements or civilly disagree with my post on the forums.

H: Protocol vs. Emperors [EU] - Emperors
Reasoning: Protocol is inactive, and pretty much all they play is either CS:GO or UHC. Emperors are the #1 EU clan, and have some outstanding players. It's just a shame that I can't play for them due to the rule Exo made ;(

dont forget league

hyperfuse03

Experienced
Reaction score
Having a player that can hit us and we can't hit ;) Thanks Carlaee for letting us redo that round! :D
You guys rushed us when we were trying to fix that

Edit : and he couldnt hit any of you guys also it was kinda a disadvantage for us cause that meant we were down a player so it was a 5v6

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Having a player that can hit us and we can't hit ;) Thanks Carlaee for letting us redo that round! :D
Yh sorry vyux couldn't participate, we could only use 5 not 6 that fight!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci