• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars Season 5 Predictions

Quaiz

Tribute
Reaction score
Round 1:
A. Rebels vs. Predators
B. Invincible vs. Rasclarts
C. Rivals vs. Dexterity
D. Eternity vs. Logic
E. Triton vs. Arise
F. Emperors vs. Curse
G. Elevate vs. Oz
H. Blank vs. Ancient

Round 2:
I. Rebels vs. Rasclarts
J. Rivals vs. Eternity
K. Triton vs. Emperors
L. Oz vs. Blank

Semifinals:
M. Rebels vs. Eternity
N. Triton vs. Blank

Finals:
O. Rebels vs. Blank
ummm.

Tyler

Platinum
Reaction score
You guys have to come rub it in our face that we lost? Honestly I don't want to be hated like the past invincible and ima keep my mouth shut. Honestly pathetic though that you guys have to come on here and post that crap. Anyways thanks for letting us in. gg

edit: that last round would have been closer if I wouldn't have lagged out or if my stuff would have at least dropped.

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You guys have to come rub it in our face that we lost? Honestly I don't want to be hated like the past invincible and ima keep my mouth shut. Honestly pathetic though that you guys have to come on here and post that crap. Anyways thanks for letting us in. gg
hah gay

Tyler

Platinum
Reaction score
Lets see what happens to dexterity. Honestly you guys will probs have a good chance but thats honestly because of Anthony. People wonder why the past invincible always flamed. Something bs would happen then people like you would do crap like this. we aren't the past invincible so im done replying to this thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci