• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars Season 5 Predictions

plztem

Experienced
Reaction score
Lets see what happens to dexterity. Honestly you guys will probs have a good chance but thats honestly because of Anthony. People wonder why the past invincible always flamed. Something bs would happen then people like you would do crap like this. we aren't the past invincible so im done replying to this thread.
lel

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lets see what happens to dexterity. Honestly you guys will probs have a good chance but thats honestly because of Anthony. People wonder why the past invincible always flamed. Something bs would happen then people like you would do crap like this. we aren't the past invincible so im done replying to this thread.
mmh let me think of a response

hah gay

EvilMonkeyzHD

Career
Reaction score
Round 1:
A. Rebels vs. Predators - rebels 3-0
B. Invincible vs. Rasclarts - rasclarts 3-2
C. Rivals vs. Dexterity - (imo potential upset, I think this to be the weakest form of rivals. If dexterity doesn't suck then it'll b close) either or 3-2
D. Eternity vs. Logic - 3-1 eternity
E. Triton vs. Arise - triton 3-0
F. Emperors vs. Curse - emperors 3-2 but rly close
G. Elevate vs. Oz - 3-0 eLevate. Cause hiko are u kidding me...
H. Blank vs. Ancient - youtube pvp vs nadia toggling. 3-2 ancient

Round 2:
I.rebels vs rasclarts 3-2 rebs
J. Rivals or dexterity vs eternity 3-1 eternity
K.triton vs emperors triton 3-1 triton pvp clan wars gods
L. eLevate vs ancient 3-2 elevate hiko r u kidding me

Semifinals:
M. Rebs vs eternity no kranzo so 3-1 Rebs
N. Triton vs elevate triton 3-2 close pvp

Finals:
O.
Rebs vs triton 3-2 triton to much pvp
Think I did this wrong and ik I'm l8 but idgaf

EvilMonkeyzHD

Career
Reaction score
becuz of Anthony hahaha we all know I run the operation here

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
You guys have to come rub it in our face that we lost? Honestly I don't want to be hated like the past invincible and ima keep my mouth shut. Honestly pathetic though that you guys have to come on here and post that crap. Anyways thanks for letting us in. gg

edit: that last round would have been closer if I wouldn't have lagged out or if my stuff would have at least dropped.
Listen, we just got overexcited since we come from EU and none of us had any ping value close to 100ms, I was personally getting 300+, but that's not the point..
Also, I personally didn't join the second round (the first we won) as I was getting a "login servers are down for manteinance" so it's been an 8v7 for you that round and later a 7v8 for us, but it's fine.. We were just kidding after all, those are just predictions and are irrelevant, it's obvious how everyone has their own.. We were just excited for getting past the first eliminations being an EU clan

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
You guys have to come rub it in our face that we lost? Honestly I don't want to be hated like the past invincible and ima keep my mouth shut. Honestly pathetic though that you guys have to come on here and post that crap. Anyways thanks for letting us in. gg

edit: that last round would have been closer if I wouldn't have lagged out or if my stuff would have at least dropped.
Tʏʟᴇʀ's ᴀɴᴅ Qᴜɪᴋ's Pʀᴇᴅɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴs
Nᴏ Fʟᴀᴍᴇ Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴇ ᴄʜᴏsᴇ ɪɴᴠɪɴᴄɪʙʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴇᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴇᴀᴍᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʟʟ.

Rᴏᴜɴᴅ 1:
A. Rᴇʙᴇʟs ᴠs. Pʀᴇᴅᴀᴛᴏʀs - Rᴇʙᴇʟs
B. Iɴᴠɪɴᴄɪʙʟᴇ ᴠs. Rᴀsᴄʟᴀʀᴛs - Iɴᴠɪɴᴄɪʙʟᴇ
C. Rɪᴠᴀʟs ᴠs. Dᴇxᴛᴇʀɪᴛʏ - Rɪᴠᴀʟs
D. Eᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏ ᴠs. Lᴏɢɪᴄ - Eᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏ
E. Tʀɪᴛᴏɴ ᴠs. Aʀɪsᴇ - Tʀɪᴛᴏɴ
F. Eᴍᴘᴇʀᴏʀs ᴠs. Cᴜʀsᴇ - Cᴜʀsᴇ
G. Eʟᴇᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴠs. Oᴢ - Eʟᴇᴠᴀᴛᴇ
H. Bʟᴀɴᴋ ᴠs. Aɴᴄɪᴇɴᴛ - Bʟᴀɴᴋ

Rᴏᴜɴᴅ 2:
I. Rᴇʙᴇʟs Vs. Iɴᴠɪɴᴄɪʙʟᴇ - Bɪᴀsᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴍᴀ sᴀʏ Iɴᴠɪɴᴄɪʙʟᴇ
J. Rɪᴠᴀʟs Vs. Eᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏ - Eᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏ
K. Tʀɪᴛᴏɴ Vs. Cᴜʀsᴇ - Cᴜʀsᴇ (Tʜᴇʏ ʙᴇᴀᴛ Tʀɪᴛᴏɴ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ :p)
L. Eʟᴇᴠᴀᴛᴇ Vs. Bʟᴀɴᴋ - Bʟᴀɴᴋ (ᴄᴀʀʀɪᴇs)

Sᴇᴍɪғɪɴᴀʟs:
M. Iɴᴠɪɴᴄɪʙʟᴇ Vs. Eᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏ - Iɴᴠɪɴᴄɪʙʟᴇ
N. Cᴜʀsᴇ Vs. Bʟᴀɴᴋ - Cᴜʀsᴇ

Fɪɴᴀʟs:
O. Iɴᴠɪɴᴄɪʙʟᴇ Vs. Cᴜʀsᴇ - Iɴᴠɪɴᴄɪʙʟᴇ
Tyler they're giving you crap because of ^^^ that you ding bat. When people write predictions, especially over zealous ones, it follows them.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks for being a good sport :)

Definitely a lot more mature than previous versions of Invincible.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci