• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars Season 5 Predictions

Pock

Survivor
Reaction score
You guys have to come rub it in our face that we lost? Honestly I don't want to be hated like the past invincible and ima keep my mouth shut. Honestly pathetic though that you guys have to come on here and post that crap. Anyways thanks for letting us in. gg

edit: that last round would have been closer if I wouldn't have lagged out or if my stuff would have at least dropped.
I lagged out in the last round ^_^

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Beardy your pred is still perfect so far

Edit: I've only seen like 3 or 4 people who have managed to predict the first round correctly thus far. Which means there a have been a lot of surprises

Last edited:

RyyzingGod

Survivor
Reaction score
welp, Dexterity defiantly got stuck with the hardest bracket, but we'll pull through :^)

i'll put a really long one with descriptions later, but not tonight
I bought WTFast for 1 week we gonna win boys

bogen

Platinum
Reaction score
I love how everyone is bragging about winning the first round, if you are a decent clan you should be able to 3-0 the clan you are against pretty easily, nobody saw Rebels people bragging that we 3-0d predators. Take your win and win the next one then we will see... ;)

dobbyroxmysocks

Survivor
Reaction score
I love how everyone is bragging about winning the first round, if you are a decent clan you should be able to 3-0 the clan you are against pretty easily, nobody saw Rebels people bragging that we 3-0d predators. Take your win and win the next one then we will see... ;)
I see your point, but pretty much every prediction was us losing 3-2. When we 3-0'ed them we wanted to shut up all of the people that said we were gonna get knocked out.

Togglerss

Survivor
Reaction score
I see your point, but pretty much every prediction was us losing 3-2. When we 3-0'ed them we wanted to shut up all of the people that said we were gonna get knocked out.
Let the people be, they'll see us coming sooner or later. ;)

Warriorss

Career
Reaction score
Rasclarts are bragging so hard after the 3-1 win. We under estimate you guys because you haven't faced a GOOD us clan, Invincible didn't have good teamwork. Once you face a team like Rebels you will be so surprised how godly US clans are. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci