• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season 5]

Maxypie

District 13
Reaction score

Soooo i messed up the audio so I ended up having to use Kyle's (STATUS) for the first 3 rounds, but the first round he timed out so I just put music over it. So the order of what you'll be listening too is
music // ele // ele // ancient // ele it was supposed to rotate every round but rip audio. Also in the last two rounds the render bugged out so it goes black screen for around 20 - 30 seconds in the last two rounds. MY APOLOGIES.

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score

Soooo i messed up the audio so I ended up having to use Kyle's (STATUS) for the first 3 rounds, but the first round he timed out so I just put music over it. So the order of what you'll be listening too is
music // ele // ele // ancient // ele it was supposed to rotate every round but rip audio. Also in the last two rounds the render bugged out so it goes black screen for around 20 - 30 seconds in the last two rounds. MY APOLOGIES.
u did ur best that's what matters <3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci