• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season 5]

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
cant elevate just change the date or nah?
sunday was agreed, no time set. we can't do weekdays or have it go on too long, according to the rules they had to play sunday. they wouldn't have leaders on so they ff'ed. people that said we wanted a "free win," we just wanted this over before it interferes more with our lives. sure it appears cheap but at the end of the day we were following rules. sorry for elevate how it turned out but yeah, i doubt anybody wants to start flame again.

edit: cred to skill and bogen for dealing with all our sht (both clans included)

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
sunday was agreed, no time set. we can't do weekdays or have it go on too long, according to the rules they had to play sunday. they wouldn't have leaders on so they ff'ed. people that said we wanted a "free win," we just wanted this over before it interferes more with our lives. sure it appears cheap but at the end of the day we were following rules. sorry for elevate how it turned out but yeah, i doubt anybody wants to start flame again.

edit: cred to skill and bogen for dealing with all our sht (both clans included)
to bad we had it pushed to next weekend and u guys cried for it to be this weekend when we literally couldnt have even 6 ppl on but w/e i get mc is ur life u may have a chance at another ring in minecraft

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
It was fun Rebels!!! Sorry it went to far, that wasnt me, but whenever you guys want to let out your deep feelling about ja boi Frog just hmu on twitter!!!

plztem

Experienced
Reaction score
to bad we had it pushed to next weekend and u guys cried for it to be this weekend when we literally couldnt have even 6 ppl on but it was a gg
sorry it didn't work out the way it was intended, we didn't mean for all this crap to unfold after but in the end it isn't our fault your members can't get on

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci