• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bait

Tribute
Reaction score
So, I got some bad news. If you don't know already, my Dxtory has completely stopped functioning, so I couldn't use it to record the Desolate vs. Xenos battle. So, I saw that I had the full version of Bandicam on my computer, so I decided to use that. Unknown to me, it was actually just the trial version of Bandicam, and no audio whatsoever was recorded. I might do some type of highlight reel for the battle to compensate, but the full battle can't be uploaded. I don't know how I'm going to record next weeks battles - I might just get OBS or I might try to find a cracked version of Action.
Dang that sucks now we'll have no memory of that battle :(. On the other hand StealthyGamer Stralcsar is this the farthest two eu clans have come in us clan wars?
Also gl on the weekend.

Bait

Tribute
Reaction score
The leaders were told to schedule their own battles in the skype chat and the map was also posted in the skype chat, contact your leader for the information.
Hey tech what ts are you on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci