• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season 7] - The Finale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceraron

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Dino
IGN: Ceraron
Clan Experience: Signature
Current Clan: Saber soon
Why you deserve to be staff?: [Paragraph Form] I have experience with reefing and organizing these big events. I have helped with a lot of other events such as Clan League and USCL. I am very mature and serious when it comes to any big events for the clans, as i am always on a lookout for a way to help the clan scene in whatever way I can. I think this is the biggest event for the clans, so I am offering my help! I always wanted to be part of this event, and I hope I can help this time :)

Tyler

Platinum
Reaction score
u finna drop to EUs again??
thats when i had a bunch of rands playing with me. Couldnt carry hard enough. Had like 6 kills the first round and then they targeted me the rest :)). but now we have squad back.

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Just call me Jugg, ya nerds.
IGN: juggerr
Clan Experience: (best) Vendetta Noble/Member, Ascendancy Member, Eternity Member, Rebels Member, and more clans that I don't feel like listing.
Current Clan: Vale - Member
Why you deserve to be staff?: [Paragraph Form]: I believe that I should become a staff member for Clan Wars because I personally believe I have a good work ethic when it comes down to stuff I enjoy. Clans are one of those things, and I really do want to help become a ref and help with decisions for the greater good of the tournament. I was a staff member(?) last time, and I felt like the work I produced was not sufficient nor ideal for the event. I'ld like to change that now; I am willing to work harder to improve individually and I hope that I can be apart of this event.

Stall

Survivor
Reaction score
whens this starting and is there a skype chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci