• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: Three] | Final Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitro_Elite

Career
Reaction score
Good games all around. I just pinged the Good out of everyone I think I ended with 26 kills. Also sorry for any bad things I said, now I remember why I stopped playing this smh. That's besides the point though Legacy you guys played well we just went for picks and I guess we stuck together more. In the end it wasn't a terrible clan wars and it was fun.

Last edited:

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Good games all around. I just pinged the Good out of everyone I think I ended with 26 kills. Also sorry for any bad things I said, now I remember why I stopped playing this smh. That's besides the point though Legacy you guys played well we just went for picks and I guess we stuck together more. In the end it wasn't a terrible clan wars and it was fun.
Nitro_God

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay. The glitch for Luke was a precendent, in every battle we have played there has been a glitch, and the precedent ever since round 1 of clan wars was to continue on. No arguing that. The thing about Swag getting ddosed. Swag and Sports got ddosed continually throughout the battle. And Ace got ddosed round 6. Now some of my members may have accused you, but that wasn't the opinion of the clan. The fact is that it was a third party, and that calls for a redo, and honestly we had two rounds of people getting ddosed but only one got a redo. Stop saying what "really" went down, what really went down was a horrible finals of Clan Wars and two clans that at times both (basically) asked to get DQd.
Sports always says he's getting ddos'd if he has the slightest bit of lag. None of your members even had packet loss dude. If they were getting booted they would not have a 3 bar. They'd be timed out...

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
Sports always says he's getting ddos'd if he has the slightest bit of lag. None of your members even had packet loss dude. If they were getting booted they would not have a 3 bar. They'd be timed out...
Not to argue, But it could be a stresser. Which still affects the person a huge amount.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
All of you asswholes, how bout you thank ryan for hosting the event, I haven't seen it once. It aint my buizz getting involved, so I won't, but that does not mean that you shouldn't thank the guy who poured his time and and heart into this. He doesn't deserve what you are giving him, thank him and his staff, and be happy this event even occurred. quit complaining, and focus on what is coming up. (Be happy that the clan community is still practically thriving)

Extempia

Career
Reaction score
All of you asswholes, how bout you thank ryan for hosting the event, I haven't seen it once. It aint my buizz getting involved, so I won't, but that does not mean that you shouldn't thank the guy who poured his time and and heart into this. He doesn't deserve what you are giving him, thank him and his staff, and be happy this event even occurred. quit complaining, and focus on what is coming up. (Be happy that the clan community is still practically thriving)
Lmao we thanked tech but the staff? Most of tge staff were rebels and were mad that legacy 3-0'd them last week. Thank you tech for hosting but next time, I would like variety in the staff.Maybe two people from each clan instead of 7 from rebels:p.Not trying to hate like i said they beat us fair and square

WalkerRed

always a bap boi
Reaction score
Lmao we thanked tech but the staff? Most of tge staff were rebels and were mad that legacy 3-0'd them last week. Thank you tech for hosting but next time, I would like variety in the staff.Maybe two people from each clan instead of 7 from rebels:p.Not trying to hate like i said they beat us fair and square
Not to hate on my own clan here, but also most of the staff were Legacy. It was on both sides and it will hopefully be fixed the next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci