• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: Three] | Final Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extempia

Career
Reaction score
Not to hate on my own clan here, but also most of the staff were Legacy. It was on both sides and it will hopefully be fixed the next time.
The thing is we had no say in anything that happened because all of yhe staff from legacy was played in the battle it was basically rebels and tech

Hks

Diamond
Reaction score
Triton would've lost to Elysium just saying Skipping
lmfao
legacy was winning 2-0
then lost?
hm
triton
then won?
hm
no we were winning 2-0 then one of our rounds got redone and we lost then 1-1 then 1-2 then 2-2 then we tryharded and 5-2

also thanks tech for hosting clan wars, u da best
my cw's pov sorry for any hateful things i said i was just really pissed off but ye

Stuniing

Career
Reaction score
lmfao

no we were winning 2-0 then one of our rounds got redone and we lost then 1-1 then 1-2 then 2-2 then we tryharded and 5-2

my cw's pov sorry for any hateful things i said i was just really pissed off but ye
Do you know who Elysium was?

KeepTalkin

Survivor
Reaction score
t
lmfao

thnx for correcting me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci