• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clique

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkHerobrineMan

Platinum
Reaction score
Just a quick thing - Nanos and others keep joining our clan battle vs Predators, and they keep disguising and 3 teaming on us. Just wanted to let you know ;)
If there is a problem with that why don't you just redo the rounds, and if you have sufficient evidence of these disguised players such as a recording, or screenshot.Then just report it to the moderators :p

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
This honestly gets me so mad because I haven't even touched my PC or even got on the ts and if your talking about Munish then it's not me that is Drake. The only account that has donor is Ota (Idk if EliteStar touched the account because he shares it with me)
Someone was on the account Ota, and if what you say is true, then one of them was Elite.

Amnesty

Experienced
Reaction score
This honestly gets me so mad because I haven't even touched my PC or even got on the ts and if your talking about Munish then it's not me that is Drake. The only account that has donor is Ota (Idk if EliteStar touched the account because he shares it with me)
Who had Ota? Cause that account joined our games, and if i'm correct you own that account.

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
Someone was on the account Ota, and if what you say is true, then one of them was Elite.
Who had Ota? Cause that account joined our games, and if i'm correct you own that account.
Well the only people that have Ota is Elite and Myself and I haven't been on today because of a dentist appointment. So that means elite gave access to the account or it was elite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci