• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skill

Platinum
Reaction score
Clique will not endorse unwanted following and participation of clan battles. Any further accusations will be dealt with demotions or immediate denial.
I don't see why it's such a big deal, around a week ago clans were saying that Mayra, Spelly, and Radodim were following I mean, if that's true you'd have to demote yourselves, not a big deal anyways though. :) And to those other clans, eh just redo the rounds it happens..

Leafed

Career
Reaction score
I don't see why it's such a big deal, around a week ago clans were saying that Mayra, Spelly, and Radodim were following I mean, if that's true you'd have to demote yourselves, not a big deal anyways though. :) And to those other clans, eh just redo the rounds it happens..
It's not like the other clan will just give us a redo. Also, we have proof it was them in /d, plus they admitted to it.

Pretty much we lost those rounds because of Clique, and there is not much we can do about it, that's why it's so frustrating.

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd love for these clans to step up. Also, I'm sure this was when we weren't in a clan, in which case it's irrelevant. I asked xenos one round if I could play in their battle and they didn't object. I also didn't interrupt. I got ganged :p

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
It's not like the other clan will just give us a redo. Also, we have proof it was them in /d, plus they admitted to it.

Pretty much we lost those rounds because of Clique, and there is not much we can do about it, that's why it's so frustrating.
You actually can get a redo.

Elite

Survivor
Reaction score
Someone was on the account Ota, and if what you say is true, then one of them was Elite.
Someone else was using ota, a good friend of mine that I have access to, nanos nor me was on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci