• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extempia

Career
Reaction score
lol yeah its actually me
Minecraft IGN: xSwagGiraffe
Previous Names: lol none
Previous Clans:Forgotten, primeval, titans, forget the rest, just the best ones lol
Why do you want to join our Clique?: to reconnect with old friends, and just get bck into mcsg and minecraft

dreamx2

Tribute
Reaction score
lol yeah its actually me
Minecraft IGN: xSwagGiraffe
Previous Names: lol none
Previous Clans:Forgotten, primeval, titans, forget the rest, just the best ones lol
Why do you want to join our Clique?: to reconnect with old friends, and just get bck into mcsg and minecraft
Hi dad

STEVODAKING

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: STEVODAKING
Previous Names: non
Previous Clans: Invincbile and many others but I quit for a long time so I do not remember some of the names.
Why do you want to join our Clique?: I need a team to get me back on my feet and I met Demons in a game and he seem to be very cool and told me to apply! Thank you

Reactions: Top

Gyrar

Spectator
Reaction score

"Ain't nobody fresher than my clique"

Minecraft IGN: Gyrar
Previous Names: None
Previous Clans: None
Why do you want to join our Clique?: I would like to join a competitive clan that is good. I have played a couple of games with some of the people in the clan and they are very cool and good players. And I would like to be in the same clan as them to win clan wars and know more people. I also will practice a lot to become a better player to help this clan become #1

Reactions: Top

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey to all the new applicants, be sure to be active on ts. I know often times we're all just muted, but if you poke us to talk, we should at least respond.
:p
Trevor doesn't like new people but I already told him he has to play with the new applicants. :)
Ian(Demons) plays a lot.
Just be chill and not too bad... c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci