• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clique

Status
Not open for further replies.

4chan

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Crinkle
Previous Names: skull_bow
Previous Clans: Most in signature
Why do you want to join our Clique?: You guys obviously care more about irl stuff than this game and are also pretty close to each other which is what I like a lot. Many of my friends have either quit or don't talk to me anymore, so I really want to meet new people and overall just have a great time c; also Hearts is one of the few people I still talk to and he applied as well so why not! Since it's the summer now I'll be very active on ts when I'm not doing something, I hope you consider me xd
recommended 100%

4chan

Survivor
Reaction score

Minecraft IGN: Starlifts | Hyalite

Previous Names: xpertugy. Exaq, Expectings, Proceive, Luhxs.

Previous Clans: Ancient, Curse, Sapphire, Serenity, Envy, Divinity, Crimson, Saints

Why do you want to join our Clique?: Not looking to tryhard a block game, I wanna become more social and meet some new people I haven't encountered yet. Also this clan is probably the most stable in MCSG currently.

ByVisionMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Strongezt
Previous Names:Rzrs // defensivo// 9777
Previous Clans: PancrasiosUS// CelestialUS// NovaUS // RostedUS //NovaUS//DevourerUS// Much more
Why do you want to join our Clique?:I would like to join Clique because I would like a chance to demonstrate what I can do and also because if i join this clan I would become more expierenced with clan battles.All i am asking for is 1 chance and i wont fail.

Reactions: Top

YouWishYouCould

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: YouWishYouCould
Previous Names: LucrioMasterFTW
Previous Clans: none
Why do you want to join our Clique?: I was told to be recruited and I feel like it'll be fun.

Texanz

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: DahTexans
Previous Names: Texans08 Daddey
Previous Clans: Omega, Amnesty, Voltage, Stolen.
Why do you want to join our Clique? I wan't to join clique because the clan has been around for a long time so I feel like it would be good to be in a clan that doesn't disband after 10 days.

Reactions: Top
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci