• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt | Hypr

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: xHyperWave
Previous Names: xDarkFlare, NoHaxJustBaymax
Previous Clans: Enzo Genesis (Revived), Crewv1, Voltic, Overload
Why do you want to join our Clique?: I want to join Clique because I have recently Disbanded my clan and I am looking for a new clan with lots of skilled players and experienced clan members. Also I am very active so I will be on for cbs and scrims most of the time.

Ghostgunner97

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: GhostGunner
Previous Names: Ghost_Gunner, Ghostgunner97
Previous Clans: EnzoGenesis
Why do you want to join our Clique?: My friend recommend me for this clan (Rockyy_) and I feel like I have good potential for this clan. I can team well, I know routes on the cb maps and I am good with communications.

ajmoney99

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: AJMONEY99
Previous Names: None
Previous Clans: EnzoGenesis and Exile
Why do you want to join our Clique?: Because i have a lot of friends in there and because i want to meet new people :p

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: RiskIt / TSG2
Previous Names: Stupid names...
Previous Clans: Sparta, Xenos, Void
Why do you want to join our Clique?: I've been clanless for a while and looking for a good active clan to join. And cookie told me to

Last edited:

twistedmagiik

Platinum
Reaction score
Skype: jake.hunsucker if doesn't work try Mr.Magiik if not ill add you over ts xD
Minecraft IGN: twistedmagiik
Previous Names: twistedmagiik <3
Previous Clans: Overload[Elite], PerfectionPvP[Officer], Galaxy[Officer]. All disbanded.
Why do you want to join our Clique?: I see clique as a big time clan and I would love to join you guys on the road to the top, I know a lot of members in clique and would like to know more people.

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
Skype: jake.hunsucker if doesn't work try Mr.Magiik if not ill add you over ts xD
Minecraft IGN: twistedmagiik
Previous Names: twistedmagiik <3
Previous Clans: Overload[Elite], PerfectionPvP[Officer], Galaxy[Officer]. All disbanded.
Why do you want to join our Clique?: I see clique as a big time clan and I would love to join you guys on the road to the top, I know a lot of members in clique and would like to know more people.
Thats six buddy

Craft_

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: 3DSurface
Previous Names: Crafttt, Craft_, Auditioned
Previous Clans: EnzoGenesis
Why do you want to join our Clique?: I want to join Clique because I want to play/be in an experienced clan and I feel like it will make me a better player overall.

Combzer

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Combozer
Previous Names: ItsChroma
Previous Clans: Overlod, Tenacity V2
Why do you want to join our Clique?: The Previous Clans got Disbanded and I really want to be in the clan that wont disband.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci