• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogspirit

Experienced
Reaction score
Chicos, he pasado muy buenos momentos con ustedes, pero es hora de irme, no tengo nada contra el clan, simplemente este juego no me divierte, quizá me conecte a ts a menudo, pero quiero decirles que he conocido a las mejores personas de la comunidad aquí, he forjado amistades a pesar de no hablar muy bien inglés, la verdad que fue un gusto enorme pertenecer aquí, este es un exelente clan con muy buenas personas, y la verdad que me alegra ver que en la comunidad permanecen personas así, la verdad un gusto, pero todo tiene un comienzo y un fin, Good Luck!
Guys, I've had very good moments with you, but it's time to go, I have nothing against the clan, just this game does not amuse me, I may connect to ts often, but I want to tell you that I've met the best people in the community here, I have forged friendships despite not speaking English very well, the truth was a great pleasure belong here, this is an excellent clan with very good people, and the truth I'm glad to see that in the community remain such people, the truth a taste, but everything has a beginning and an end, Good Luck!

Denle mi trial a Noah que realmente se lo merece !

-Un gusto y gracias por leer.

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
Chicos, he pasado muy buenos momentos con ustedes, pero es hora de irme, no tengo nada contra el clan, simplemente este juego no me divierte, quizá me conecte a ts a menudo, pero quiero decirles que he conocido a las mejores personas de la comunidad aquí, he forjado amistades a pesar de no hablar muy bien inglés, la verdad que fue un gusto enorme pertenecer aquí, este es un exelente clan con muy buenas personas, y la verdad que me alegra ver que en la comunidad permanecen personas así, la verdad un gusto, pero todo tiene un comienzo y un fin, Good Luck!
Guys, I've had very good moments with you, but it's time to go, I have nothing against the clan, just this game does not amuse me, I may connect to ts often, but I want to tell you that I've met the best people in the community here, I have forged friendships despite not speaking English very well, the truth was a great pleasure belong here, this is an excellent clan with very good people, and the truth I'm glad to see that in the community remain such people, the truth a taste, but everything has a beginning and an end, Good Luck!

<3

fexr

District 13
Reaction score

Goodbye luciano. have a good life

Tokings

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:sovak
Previous Names: tokings
Previous Clans: clique carnage desolate kronos <---- Good
Why do you want to join our Clique?: i got permission to apply and u know fam

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:sovak
Previous Names: tokings
Previous Clans: clique carnage desolate kronos <---- Good
Why do you want to join our Clique?: i got permission to apply and u know fam
when were you in desolate? (I'm not calling you out, I'm just curious ;p)

iDemondz

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: iDemondz (Platino) / DarkProns
Previous Names: Ninguno
Previous Clans: Yes, Fenrir, LatinGuys, TuMamiPvP, GhoulZ, FierroParienteV1V2, etc
Why do you want to join our Clique?: Este clan es muy bueno, y quiero conocer gente nueva, ya se que me retire de mcsg hace ya 2 años que no juego pero pues eh vuelto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci