• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[CLOSED] Get Your Own Cinema 4D Minecraft Render!

Status
Not open for further replies.

001nathan100

Quantum
Reaction score
Hello all,

A while ago I posted a thread with a render I made of MCSG and my Minecraft Player. I had so much positive feedback, and people that wanted me to create one for them that I decided to create a little shop here. So, to get one of my creations you just fill in the Google Form of which I will post a link below. After that I will look trough your forms and start creating the renders.

EDIT: I completely changed the system now. I've adde paid options to the form. Old applications will be finished, new ones have to be paid! After filling in the form you will receive a PayPal invoice. After paying the invoice we will send you the render as soon as possible.

Examples:
Link:
Fill in This Form to order your Minecraft Render!

Please fill in all the required information so I can make the picture as accurate as possible.

My timezone is UTC/GMT +1 hour

New Queue (Old orders will be finished as ordered!):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqbzxNKDQtL4dERDX3N1NVRJR2l1cl9zamFwWkdkOHc&usp=sharing

Please note that delivery times are 1-7 days!
Thanks for ordering your Minecraft Render!

Regards!
- The NJ Design Team

Last edited:

Iametal

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: Iametal
Pl0x i just fell in love with your stuff :3
EDIT: 1st YAY OMG :3 <3

001nathan100

Quantum
Reaction score
Wow, allready 10 submissions and counting! I'm going to place a queue at the main post so you can follow when yours is ready :)

001nathan100

Quantum
Reaction score
Ziiinc could you please enter your forum name so I can PM you the image ;) I can't seem to find you on the forums.

001nathan100

Quantum
Reaction score
I'm done for today, I did 4, I will try to get some more tomorrow. Thanks for being patient ;)

001nathan100

Quantum
Reaction score
Hello Goldlab,

Please fill in the form listed at the main post. Then I will make it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci