• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[CLOSED] Get Your Own Cinema 4D Minecraft Render!

Status
Not open for further replies.

001nathan100

Quantum
Reaction score
I updated the queue with E.T.A 's I hope to get them finished faster as noted, but I can't promise ;)

001nathan100

Quantum
Reaction score
23 applications :D. At 50 I will close the form temporarly to make a few adjustments, and finish the queue. So apply now you still can! :D

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Hey guys, I didn't get the chance today to finish any render. I will try to get at least 5 done tomorrow, I have more time then. Sorry for the incoveinience.
Remember - you're not doing this for money. You don't HAVE to do these. It's by your choice, and no one has the right to argue if you don't do it c:

001nathan100

Quantum
Reaction score
Remember - you're not doing this for money. You don't HAVE to do these. It's by your choice, and no one has the right to argue if you don't do it c:
Thank you, but I want to give you what I promise you, so that's why I inform you of the delay. And I am not doing this for money, but I will add paid options in the future. But thanks ;)

001nathan100

Quantum
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I completely changed the system now! I've added paid options, (because of the time I put into this) and after ordering you will get a nice PayPal invoice!

Thanks for ordering in advance!

Regards,
-Nathan

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
I never got the chance to thank you, I didn't see it until now! Thank you soooo very much for mine. It's awesome! I'll use it as soon as I have computer access :)

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks so much!!! Im using it as my desktop background and my avatar.
I don't have a credit card or anything so I cant donate to you...

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci