• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[CLOSED] GOLD Donor Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Hey there, people of the MCGamer Network! :)

I'm doing another giveaway - this time on the forums - for one of my Report Abuse Reward prizes.

If you already have a donor you can request MCGamer credits instead of the donor! Please add that to your comment!

How to enter*: Simply comment your IGN (Ingame name) down below. If you want to, you can add a short message, telling why you want to have this donor, but this is not required.

When will the winner be announced? The winner will be announced on Friday in 2 weeks:

[ Status: OPEN ]

Thank you to the administrative team for the prize! If you want to have a good chance of winning a Report Abuse Reward prize yourself, go ahead and report rule-breakers here on the forums!
In addition to that, please check this thread by Col_StaR !

Good luck to all participants and have a nice day! :cool:

*Eweryone (Staff, members & donors) are allowed to enter. Each user can only enter once - trying to enter with an alt account, to higher the chance of winning, will not be tolerated. The winner will be fairly choosen by a random name picker machine.
IGN: ZincMC

Reason: Bcuz I like gold colur

am0r_

Diamond
Reaction score
Unfortunately I cannot give you an optifine cape instead. You can choose between the Rank and MCGamer Hub Credits. The reason for that is, that my Report Abuse prize, which I am giving away, is a $10 coupon for the MCGamer shop.

Yes you can. :)
Oh so change it to a coupon

Revivals

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN - Revivals
I want donor because, My parents doesn't believe or think its a waste of time for me. I really like minecraft and have been dreaming of being a donor. The only time I've been a donor on MCSG was actually last year. That was my fist time being donor and once I got it, I turned it into waste and never played on MCSG for 2-3 weeks. But, If I win this I promise to use the donor to my advantage. I want to use it for clans (Getting kicked :() and also playing with YouTubers. I've been also trying to join full games if any popular youtubers are in there. I never get to play with them because, They are always at full games. Whenever I actually get a chance to be in the game ending up crashing or them leaving. Theres lots of reasons why I want donor and have been trying to get it. I've been begging my parents but yet they still won't buy it. I have the money to myself but don't have a credit card. I ask my parents if they could buy me donor because, it was my own money but yet they refused to buy it. Hopefully I win this donor giveaway... Good luck to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci