• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Closet Cheating- Some surprising statistics

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
ghost client
I have never installed, used, or benefited from any type of client/mod/xray/etc. on badlion or any server for that matter. And I haven't been banned on Badlion, no matter my click speed, lag, or anything else that triggers other similar Gcheats.

I can guarantee if you don't hack on Badlion, you won't be banned by the anticheat for it.

elmagarate

Platinum
Reaction score

ok so defiantly no immense and silmmaster since they are high on badlion leaderboards

atu for sure

mk is easy

who is henges?

Jordy is a respectable player, couldn't see him hacking

who is syfex

rip elmagarate good run

tastylemon and themcpharaoh, boosters go bye?
Ok, i'm going to give my opinion on these players(People I know that you listed). I know alot of people think that just because someone is high on the leaderboards that they probably boost/cheat in some way. But not everyone on the top 10 hacks/boosts ya know.. some people got it legit like TheMCPharaoh, MKFever, Immense, Slimmaster. These are friends that personally know are legit. Just because someone got banned off Badlion doesn't mean they hack on MCSG. Now, Henges, Syfex, and Jordyy I don't know about. I personally don't know to much about these players but they seem pretty legit to me. I don't have to much to comment on Atu and TastyLemon_ I do have opinions on them both but I'd rather not talk about it. And just saying, I don't know if your saying that I should be banned when you said "rip elmagarate good run" but look at my stats page it's been pretty terrible recently x). If I was hacking, I would be banned by now. And you can look at my stats page and see that I don't team every game. 90% percent of my games are solo and the other 10% are when I was in a clan and I played with my clan mates.

elmagarate

Platinum
Reaction score
thats why no one this thread points out isn't banned?
Idk I just thought i'd express my opinion xP I do agree that some people on the top of the lb don't deserve their spot for how they got there but just remember that there's legit people up there too.

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Idk I just thought i'd express my opinion xP I do agree that some people on the top of the lb don't deserve their spot for how they got there but just remember that there's legit people up there too.
tbh I ran out of people so I said rip elma cause yolo

elmagarate

Platinum
Reaction score
tbh I ran out of people so I said rip elma cause yolo
.-. w000w xP I felt like I just had to reply to that thread. I feel like the wrong people get mis-judged just because of some other unlegit top players on the lb

Atu

Career
Reaction score
Lmao I'm ex #1 on badlion... and #3 on my alt so like.
Also for no cheat, it'd be pretty simple to log players who consistently get hits 16+cps with consistent times between hits. Obvious and pretty easy to code... like macros aren't hard to deal with you can just shut down their hit registration when they get like 10 logs...
For hacked clients this no cheat that you have with the entity spawn is dog. Js

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci