• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Closet Cheating- Some surprising statistics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm so sick of closet cheating though, in all honesty. I don't care if the entire administration gets angry at me for bugging them so much about this, as long as we can actually do something about it :p

Second to what, AntiSkid?
Legit best mod ever, it stands out that you really want a better community

EvilMonkeyzHD

Career
Reaction score
Lmao I'm ex #1 on badlion... and #3 on my alt so like.
Also for no cheat, it'd be pretty simple to log players who consistently get hits 16+cps with consistent times between hits. Obvious and pretty easy to code... like macros aren't hard to deal with you can just shut down their hit registration when they get like 10 logs...
For hacked clients this no cheat that you have with the entity spawn is dog. Js
ts!

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
I've seen one moderator on this thread.
That is pretty sad.

BedIntruder

Experienced
Reaction score
kind of related kind of not, but 100 percent know if I got on mcsg with satisfying's or inertia's client or cringed's client, not going to get banned lol

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I've seen one moderator on this thread.
That is pretty sad.
Thats because Ceroria might be the only mod who gets it. By it I mean how the community is.

Also, staff cheat? Pleeease get them banned. Then make it public knowledge so they're too embarrassed to ever come back.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
So many people hack on MCSG due to the fact that they'll never be caught.
So many awful, free ghost clients exist (that MCSG cannot yet detect) that anyone can get away with cheating/"being good" scott-free.
Either MCSG devs learn how to code, or the server will never fix this issue.

BedIntruder

Experienced
Reaction score
So many people hack on MCSG due to the fact that they'll never be caught.
So many awful, free ghost clients exist (that MCSG cannot yet detect) that anyone can get away with cheating/"being good" scott-free.
Either MCSG devs learn how to code, or the server will never fix this issue.
☐ Not rekt ☑ Rekt ☑ Really Rekt ☑ Tyrannosaurus Rekt ☑ Cash4Rekt.com ☑ Grapes of Rekt ☑ Ship Rekt ☑ Rekt markes the spot ☑ Caught rekt handed ☑ The Rekt Side Story ☑ Singin' In The Rekt ☑ Painting The Roses Rekt ☑ Rekt Van Winkle ☑ Parks and Rekt ☑ Lord of the Rekts: The Reking of the King ☑ Star Trekt ☑ The Rekt Prince of Bel-Air ☑ A Game of Rekt ☑ Rektflix ☑ Rekt it like it's hot ☑ RektBox 360 ☑ The Rekt-men ☑ School Of Rekt ☑ I am Fire, I am Rekt ☑ Rekt and Roll ☑ Professor Rekt ☑ Catcher in the Rekt ☑ Rekt-22 ☑ Harry Potter: The Half-Rekt Prince ☑ Great Rektspectations ☑ Paper Scissors Rekt ☑ RektCraft ☑ Grand Rekt Auto V ☑ Call of Rekt: Modern Reking 2 ☑ Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Rekt ☑ Rekt It Ralph ☑ Left 4 Rekt ☑www.rekkit.com ☑ Pokemon: Fire Rekt ☑ The Shawshank Rektemption ☑ The Rektfather ☑ The Rekt Knight ☑ Fiddler on the Rekt ☑ The Rekt Files ☑ The Good, the Bad, and The Rekt ☑ Forrekt Gump ☑ The Silence of the Rekts ☑ The Green Rekt ☑ Gladirekt ☑ Spirekted Away ☑ Terminator 2: Rektment Day ☑ The Rekt Knight Rises ☑ The Rekt King ☑ REKT-E ☑ Citizen Rekt ☑ Requiem for a Rekt ☑ REKT TO REKT ass to ass ☑ Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Rekt ☑ Braverekt ☑ Batrekt Begins ☑ 2001: A Rekt Odyssey ☑ The Wolf of Rekt Street ☑ Rekt's Labyrinth ☑ 12 Years a Rekt ☑ Gravirekt ☑ Finding Rekt ☑ The Arekters ☑ There Will Be Rekt ☑ Christopher Rektellston ☑ Hachi: A Rekt Tale ☑ The Rekt Ultimatum ☑ Shrekt ☑ Rektal Exam ☑ Rektium for a Dream ☑ www.Trekt.tv ☑ Erektile Dysfunction

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
kind of related kind of not, but 100 percent know if I got on mcsg with satisfying's or inertia's client or cringed's client, not going to get banned lol
Satisfying's client is virtually undetectable on most servers, including those with serious anticheats, that's what makes it dangerous

And spooky. Hah. Get it, cause spooky caspar.

I amuse myself.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
Satisfying's client is virtually undetectable on most servers, including those with serious anticheats, that's what makes it dangerous

And spooky. Hah. Get it, cause spooky caspar.

I amuse myself.
you are not funny please resign from moderator and please go eat a carrot (raw) and also i hate ypou ;;LlLlKLL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci