• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Cloud Nine (Revamp)

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have to say. I really like the cornucopia! Also the houses/white buildings remind me of the houses in Dauntless from Divergent XD. Nice map! Keep up the good work!

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
Are less people on the forums now than there used to be? Or is this map just not getting the publicity that Hungry Hills did? :p
Ahh well. Suppose it doesn't matter. A Colossal Caverns revamp will be on the way when the next Minecraft update is released if anyone is interested. We'll be fixing some things that didn't work, adding some more paths to get to the top and basically doing to CC what we did to this map to improve what it looks like and add some chests etc... Just thought I'd let you all know. ;)

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Are less people on the forums now than there used to be? Or is this map just not getting the publicity that Hungry Hills did? :p
Ahh well. Suppose it doesn't matter. A Colossal Caverns revamp will be on the way when the next Minecraft update is released if anyone is interested. We'll be fixing some things that didn't work, adding some more paths to get to the top and basically doing to CC what we did to this map to improve what it looks like and add some chests etc... Just thought I'd let you all know. ;)
I don't know but I would still love to see this map on MCSG

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't know but I would still love to see this map on MCSG
If I'm all that honest I would love to see all of them on MCSG. The thing is with Colossal Caeverns was that it was in a competition, so we put things in the map to make it stand out and be unique, which worked great at first but once it made it on the testing servers, it didn't work well with the other plugins. So our aim would be to fix that and do what we can. I really hope it goes well seeing as Colossal Caverns has the most downloads out of all our maps. I think it's reach something like 28,000 downloads? Probably a little more by now :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci