• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cloudy with a Chance of Survival [FINISHED]

What do you think? Remember...this is in the WIP thread.

• Total voters

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
It looks great but I'm not sure if the gameplay will be good.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nice map :). Hope you fininsh, i want to play in it. Just one question:
Can you please build a large cherry for me? With a sign inside that says: For you <3!!!
;) :)

PokeJosh

Experienced
Reaction score
Looks nice, but I personally don't like it. I mean, it's awesomely crafted, but it just doesn't feel fitting for Survival Games.
That's cool, do you think it's the theme that pushes you away? Or the gameplay?
It looks great but I'm not sure if the gameplay will be good.
The fact that you are unsure about the gameplay will make me work night and day to satisfy you. I promise to make this map fun, challenging, mysterious, and as beautiful as possible.
Nice map :). Hope you fininsh, i want to play in it. Just one question:
Can you please build a large cherry for me? With a sign inside that says: For you <3!!!
;) :)
See that cherry on top of the ice cream mountain? I don't know is if it's big enough for you, but I'll think about it. ;)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If he's thinking what I think he is its the theme. The map looks great, but running around with giant food doesn't exactly seem like a premise for a Hunger Games. I'd certainly like to play on this map more casually with friends though.

PokeJosh

Experienced
Reaction score
Can you make some chocolate moose just for me?<3
I'm not sure about that, the perfect foamy texture would be hard to replicate. ;) But I DO have some chocolate screenshots to show. Here's some new ones

Chocolate Cave! This cave holds some of the Ice Cream Plains darkest secrets. Also, redstone.

Don't forget to visit the Ice maze! (take a left, if you didn't catch the hinting in this image)

More of the Desserted Island! Check out this Jello! All is not what it appears to be...

Ice (jello) parkour...but...four chests! I hafta do it...

A few of the appliance and "manmade" bits of the map, the people's adaption to GIANT FOOD.

First look at...The Fruit Palace!

Explore that watermelon! Climb the spires! Visit the cherry throne room! Circle the bowl! (more fruit coming)​

Last edited:

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

The fact that you are unsure about the gameplay will make me work night and day to satisfy you. I promise to make this map fun, challenging, mysterious, and as beautiful as possible.

See that cherry on top of the ice cream mountain? I don't know is if it's big enough for you, but I'll think about it. ;)
oh my god...... thank you! I like this map, its very different than the others and seems cool@

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci