• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cloudy with a Chance of Survival [FINISHED]

What do you think? Remember...this is in the WIP thread.

• Total voters

PokeJosh

Experienced
Reaction score
oh my god...... thank you! I like this map, its very different than the others and seems cool@
Thanks! Different is what I'm going for, while still maintaining what makes the Survival Games fun. I hope I can pull it off.
Nice map! i like the idea and food you've created. :)
Keep on checking, I'll be updating this thread as frequently as possible. :D

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
Please tell me your going to fill in all that water.... Btw I think the trees could be a bit better.

PokeJosh

Experienced
Reaction score
Please tell me your going to fill in all that water.... Btw I think the trees could be a bit better.
Not all of it, but there is a lot more going into it. There are some (albeit a few) that actually like water, as long as the exploration and PvP is not diminished. There is a reason boats appear in chests! (speaking of boats, you won't see any of the USUAL kind built in this MCSG map... ;) )

Can you elaborate on the trees? Remember, they Are supposed to broccoli! :) I put a lot of work into most of these trees, but I will take constructive criticism.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks! Different is what I'm going for, while still maintaining what makes the Survival Games fun. I hope I can pull it off.

Keep on checking, I'll be updating this thread as frequently as possible. :D
Ill be laughing my butt off if someone dies from starvation lol.
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci