• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cloudy With a Chance of Survival

Would this map be a welcome addition to the MCSG?

• Yeah! Let's DO THIS.

Votes: 269 80.3%
  • Nope.

Votes: 66 19.7%

• Total voters

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Today mcsg said on twitter today that they will be pushing out new maps today that has a high number of votes!

Cmon guys lets get these last votes in!!
We can do this.

Twister__99

Tribute
Reaction score
If you really want this map to be accepted, now is the time to show it, guys!! Vote, comment, anything can help. All of you are seriously so amazing. I cant thank you enough for all the support you've all given, I'm sure it will pay off! :D

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
Very well made map :D Its AWESHUM, I would recommend a better/catchy name ._. i cant really see "Cloudy with a chance of survival" on the vote screen.

Twister__99

Tribute
Reaction score
Very well made map :D Its AWESHUM, I would recommend a better/catchy name ._. i cant really see "Cloudy with a chance of survival" on the vote screen.
Haha thanks, I'm glad you think our map is AWESHUM. I do too. ;) I can't take credit for the clever name, PokeJosh came up with it. I think it's going to be awesome, though, thanks for the support! :D

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
Haha thanks, I'm glad you think our map is AWESHUM. I do too. ;) I can't take credit for the clever name, PokeJosh came up with it. I think it's going to be awesome, though, thanks for the support! :D
I have been thinking of a new name, sadly, its really not that better xD I just thought a shorter name would be better, also a name with a bigger catch. Well, the name i thought of is [Drumroll] Food Fananza :D Meh idk. xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci