• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cobalt

zabler

Survivor
Reaction score
I did like u back when I carried ur random clans, I liked u back then because you actually admitted to being bad and u weren't cocky. Same reason why I love Crinkle, he knows he's not the best but Atleast he isn't cocky af.
Honestly you talk about Noah being cocky when you literally poked me cause you "dicked me" on a clan battle that you played with other clan. I dont know what you are on when you literally care that much about this game which is not gonna bring anything into your life other than some time wasted.

I hope one day you will look through your egotistical bubble that you are in and eventually realise that if you spend all of these time playing and bragging about being "the best" in a minecrqaft community being 18 is not gonna bring you any good. And yeah I know what you are gonna say I am also 18 and I used to play a ton, yeah but I was also working and I moved out of my house to pay my own bills while probably the only thing you do is sweat this game and think you are some hot shot. The way you think/act makes me so sick, grow up jesus christ.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Thread locked on OP request.
Please PM me or another staff member if you would like to reopen it. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci