• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cobalt

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
IGN: SlashPing
Current Age:15
Skype-Name[PM If needed]: Tridz has it
Have you ever spoken to any of the leaders/officers?: yep....tridz and quinn
List all previous clan experiences: Oz and some other ones i cant name
Why do you want to join Cobalt?: Im trying to get back into clans and the Homies tridz and quinn are in this clan so why not ._. lel
JACOB PVPVPVPVPVP

Blupo

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Blupo
Current Age: Just turned 14
Skype-Name[PM If needed]: SecretPantsYolo | Blupo #SPYSquad

Have you ever spoken to any of the leaders/officers?: Occasionally

List all previous clan experiences: I've been in 3 clans, all disbanded, Shade, Pulse, and Fusion or Fuse I forgot, 21-1 - disbands 19-1 disbands 14-2 disbands, all the clans disband idk.

Why do you want to join Cobalt?: Looking for a cool team that can stay together and stay strong, and I heard that someone was here from OZ, and that was a pretty good team until they disbanded so I decided why not.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Stop accepting people because they probably think they are in the clan lmao

Ps just because you were in oz doesn't mean your auto accepted into this clan, this clan is very different.

Reactions: Dyl

Dyl

Career
Reaction score
Stop accepting people because they probably think they are in the clan lmao

Ps just because you were in oz doesn't mean your auto accepted into this clan, this clan is very different.
but oz was the best clan

Blupo

Spectator
Reaction score
I didn't say I was in OZ, I just know someone from there... But I want to join this clan cuz CSGO is getting boring and badlion is too easy, so I decided instead of tryharding uhc why not do clans, if you guys would accept me, Im really good at taking out teams, and Im a really smart player overall my weakness is just water battles.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci