• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cobalt

Blockyy

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Blockky
Current Age: 13 FINALLY
Skype-Name[PM If needed]: matthew.peles
Have you ever spoken to any of the leaders/officers?: i know like everyone except for tristen, booster, and afroninjer
List all previous clan experiences: pretty sure there in my signature
Why do you want to join Cobalt?: bc i was recently ipbanned from badlion but i still have no life and i need minecraft!!!

MrCrafty1v2

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Craftagod
Current Age: 14
Skype-Name[PM If needed]: Cuhraftypvp
Have you ever spoken to any of the leaders/officers?: Fexr when I was in OZ.
List all previous clan experiences: idk like desolate eternity oz excel hurricanes united divinity everything in my sig basically loool
Why do you want to join Cobalt?: cuz seems chill af

John

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: 11YearOldCarrier ;)
Current Age: 11 (Exception)
Skype-Name[PM If needed]: PM
Have you ever spoken to any of the leaders/officers?: Yes!
List all previous clan experiences:
Kronos Overload Clarity Power Serenity Curse Trostetic Future Prosperous Vividus Blink
Why do you want to join Cobalt?: Because there is alot of my friends in here and i have been wanting to join this clan for a while now.

YaBoiForbidix

Platinum
Reaction score
List all previous clan experiences: idk like desolate eternity oz excel hurricanes united divinity everything in my sig basically loool
Niqqa now u join

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Blockky
Current Age: 13 FINALLY
Skype-Name[PM If needed]: matthew.peles
Have you ever spoken to any of the leaders/officers?: i know like everyone except for tristen, booster, and afroninjer
List all previous clan experiences: pretty sure there in my signature
Why do you want to join Cobalt?: bc i was recently ipbanned from badlion but i still have no life and i need minecraft!!!
IGN: 11YearOldCarrier ;)
Current Age: 11 (Exception)
Skype-Name[PM If needed]: PM
Have you ever spoken to any of the leaders/officers?: Yes!
List all previous clan experiences:
Kronos Overload Clarity Power Serenity Curse Trostetic Future Prosperous Vividus Blink
Why do you want to join Cobalt?: Because there is alot of my friends in here and i have been wanting to join this clan for a while now.
trial m9s

clanless

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey, it's Omar. I'm kind of restarting and I just wanted to say sorry to this clan for being sucha a jerk, especially during the Prosperous 'Clan' moments. I'll be active on Teamspeak but I'm sorry about our past, so yeah hopefully ya'll can forgive me, also we did use a cheater in our clan battle which I had no idea of until yesterday, so sorry about putting up a fake win. Hopefully we're still chill. :)

chezmiester

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: cheesecake_54, richie57777, 4hed
Current Age: 17
Skype-Name[PM If needed]: i dont have
Have you ever spoken to any of the leaders/officers?: afro snivy and pokemons
List all previous clan experiences: sovy vanguard protocol
Why do you want to join Cobalt?: I want to get back in mcsg and this seems like a good place (accept plz)

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey, it's Omar. I'm kind of restarting and I just wanted to say sorry to this clan for being sucha a jerk, especially during the Prosperous 'Clan' moments. I'll be active on Teamspeak but I'm sorry about our past, so yeah hopefully ya'll can forgive me, also we did use a cheater in our clan battle which I had no idea of until yesterday, so sorry about putting up a fake win. Hopefully we're still chill. :)
All good man you already know what we talked aboit and we appreciate you apologizing, all good man :D
IGN: cheesecake_54, richie57777, 4hed
Current Age: 17
Skype-Name[PM If needed]: i dont have
Have you ever spoken to any of the leaders/officers?: afro snivy and pokemons
List all previous clan experiences: sovy vanguard protocol
Why do you want to join Cobalt?: I want to get back in mcsg and this seems like a good place (accept plz)
Last trial, apps will be closed after this :d (if they arent already)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci