• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cobalt

MrCrafty1v2

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Craftagod
Current Age: 15
Skype-Name[PM If needed]: cuhraftypvp
Have you ever spoken to any of the leaders/officers?: yuh both fexr and snivy
List all previous clan experiences: this one and a bunch of others that are good lmfao (signature)
Why do you want to join Cobalt?: cuz I'm bored and ill actually be active this time lmfaooo

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
List all previous clan experiences: this one and a bunch of others that are good lmfao (signature)
Why do you want to join Cobalt?: cuz I'm bored and ill actually be active this time lmfaooo
Be active on ts

Justce_PimpMyOgre

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: OMGJustice Old IGN: PimpMyOgre
Skype-Name[PM If needed]: Some of the member already have my skype. And I have TS
Have you ever spoken to any of the leaders/officers?: Yes I have I am very good friends with Luke
List all previous clan experiences: All Evil Squad Clans with Luke and Liam
Why do you want to join Cobalt?: Cause I wanna cb and get back into MCSG

UsEssence

Experienced
Reaction score
crafty r back bb?

shark1035

Spectator
Reaction score
So I have been trying to be active on TS as a trial, but there have been issues. 1. was never put on roster as trial. 2. People kept kicking me off the TS. 3. I have gotten banned b SiB who is not even a current member (Banned from teamspeak). And out of all three of those I Never did anything wrong. So I would like confirmation to whether I am just denied or not.

Afroo

Survivor
Reaction score
So I have been trying to be active on TS as a trial, but there have been issues. 1. was never put on roster as trial. 2. People kept kicking me off the TS. 3. I have gotten banned b SiB who is not even a current member (Banned from teamspeak). And out of all three of those I Never did anything wrong. So I would like confirmation to whether I am just denied or not.
Rip SIB's perms

You are still trial and I'll unban you from ts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci