• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cobalt

Froztey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i only have mineplex forums since im 11 :c
sorry but i do not own any mineplex forum account.
Please make sure to create a hive forum account or pm on clubpenguin, My ign is xxItzYaBoixx

Dyl

Career
Reaction score
honestly thank you so much Quinn to give me a opportunity in this clan man, you were definitely one of my favorite leaders beside the boy (Hsnapn aka the goat Hengod) but I'll miss you fa1ggots. p3 if u see this much love to you for being a god

ELIITE

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Eliite, ILikeGvys
Current Age: 13 (I know the requirements say 14 but I think I'm mature enough)
Skype-Name[PM If needed]: halohd
Have you ever spoken to any of the leaders/officers?: I have spoken to afro many times because he's in every clan I go to xD and also Pokemons like one time in dark. And booster I've known since 2014 but idk if he remembers me I haven't talked to him in months
List all previous clanexperiences: Invincible Stolen Angles Electrics Harmony Eternity some other on signature :p
Why do you want to join Cobalt?: I want to join Cobalt because I've been in the Spanish community for a while now and I want to get back into more competetive clans and I think a clan like cobalt I will enjoy. There also very skilled players in this clan and I don't want to join a random :D gl

Last edited:

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
honestly thank you so much Quinn to give me a opportunity in this clan man, you were definitely one of my favorite leaders beside the boy (Hsnapn aka the goat Hengod) but I'll miss you fa1ggots. p3 if u see this much love to you for being a god
see ya dood

Reactions: Dyl

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci