• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Code named Quantum is live!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxsGraphics

Quantum
Reaction score
You know what.... Stuff it. I'm going to buy it and they can send me the stuff later when postage stuff has been sorted theirs only 11 left and by the time they bring this to au their gonna be gone ChadTheDJ why don't you just let everyone form country's buy the 32 of these packages and say postage stuff will be sent later. I'm desperate to buy it cause I know the deals going to be off by the time they bring this to au cause it's gonna be sold out so you know what I'm going to buy it. Unless I'm really and I mean really not allowed to.
Edit: My paypal just got hacked D: might still be able to buy it idk.

Last edited:

DerpyDash11

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You know what.... Stuff it. I'm going to buy it and they can send me the stuff later when postage stuff has been sorted theirs only 11 left and by the time they bring this to au their gonna be gone ChadTheDJ why don't you just let everyone form country's buy the 32 of these packages and say postage stuff will be sent later. I'm desperate to buy it cause I know the deals going to be off by the time they bring this to au cause it's gonna be sold out so you know what I'm going to buy it. Unless I'm really and I mean really not allowed to.
Don't buy this... buy me donor instead (in all seriousness, this is a huge waste of money.)

DerpyDash11

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
not really a waste if you are from us :p. It's improving our network lol.
You think MCGamer doesn't have enough money for that? the amount of Platinum donors that have been sold, etc. The advertisment revenue brings in a lot too - Sure it improves your network, but what else do you get? a rank and a piece of paper + a tshirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci