• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Code named Quantum is live!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukeabbott

Quantum
Reaction score
Chad my IGN is hacksource01 and i still dont have the rank plz respond :(

mxs14

Diamond
Reaction score
Listen
I think people were just getting bored of it, but now that it's gone everyone really wants it back xD

TBH, we only need like 3 servers and no hub. I would be willing to help fund the return of the AS servers, as I'm sure many others would be willing to. Maybe something we could do is have a 1 month trial for the AS servers and see how it does.
to this good guy bring back AS i mean im sure u got enough money n supporters to keep it running plzzzz

mxs14

Diamond
Reaction score
lol I think its pretty obvious that this rank really isn't worth it. 100 for plat, 200 for quan. So they are charging 100 for a signed shirt/card of chad and a name on 1 server. Not really a good deal in my mind xD. They are clearly just doing it to get some money for the upgrading servers which I have no problem with lol.

Pretty much they are asking us to donate money to the servers to improve them. The rank itself isn't really worth it itself and I won't donate that much for quan, but nothing wrong with other ppl doing it lol.
Failed to load scoreboard and crashes ur minecraft is a problem ;-;

RayMC

Diamond
Reaction score
Really? According to the first post, there are still 9 left. :p

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Contact support if you don't have it. I should have everyone set in-game. Also, shirts are delivering next week and will start shipping out then.

MaxsGraphics

Quantum
Reaction score
Hi Chad I'm Max I just bought it even though I'm an AU and didn't listen to the rules I understand if you wanna refund me or you can just send postage later and gimme the rank :D I'd much prefer that decision and since the postage price will be different you can give me the paypal name for mcgamer and I'll pay the remaing amount of postage to pay :) sorry I bought it I was desperate btw can my Platnium go on the account TGDraws please thanks a lot - Max
Btw can you add me on skype please just so I can meet a famous as person :3 Skype: MaxsGraphics

Last edited:

smileyethan

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey i was just wondering anyone how much better is quatinam then plautim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members