• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Code named Quantum is live!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
Blamph hope to see you around some day ;)
There will be a secret meeting with all of the other future 0.0001% this Sunday evening. We have plans to discuss, like taking over the world of Minecraft. Fresh coriander seeds and merlot will be served promptly for a most comfortable experience.

Refunded. Yeah VIP is still higher than this rank. Or you could have been like Blamph and asked to be de-ranked for it, lmao.
Honestly, the green is real sexy and matches my theme. But it was mostly a gesture of thanks and support for you guys since you have supported me on these servers for two years+. This is my MC home base!

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
There will be a secret meeting with all of the other future 0.0001% this Sunday evening. We have plans to discuss, like taking over the world of Minecraft. Fresh coriander seeds and merlot will be served promptly for a most comfortable experience.

Honestly, the green is real sexy and matches my name. But it was mostly a gesture of thanks and support for you guys since you have supported me on these servers for two years+. This is my MC home base!

^ That's something we haven't seen in a long, long time.
Also, nice job on the art for statistics, whoever did it. :D

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
I only have 150$ saved up. :(

Please release the shirt just to buy after this is over! :)

HyP3rKi113r

Diamond
Reaction score
All the lime green looks amazing, I may have to buy this rank. 10/10 will consider.

MCTeletubbie

Quantum
Reaction score

Honestly, the green is real sexy and matches my theme. But it was mostly a gesture of thanks and support for you guys since you have supported me on these servers for two years+. This is my MC home base!
:3 I fen

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
Again, MCSG trying to get money
Did you read this paragraph:
What is this all about? We recently made a huge investment into our US location by purchasing our own hardware for our community! With all of the great things we can do with our new servers, we want to take it 1 step further by adding Fiber-optics to our proxies. Fiber can easily handle our large demand of players & also take the punches better from script kiddies with large DDoS attacks. With this change, we can expect to deliver a better uninterrupted network as we can handle the attacks while supporting a fast connection to our player base in-game and web. We created this exclusive rank to help us pick up the costs.

Bottom line is, if we as players want a solid server to play on, then server upgrades are needed. I'm not even going to post in full details about payment costs and the likes of running a server this large. By your one comment, I managed to facepalm harder than I've ever facepalmed before.

Edit: I also forgot when the first time they tried to get money was? By just existing? We'd have no online multiplayer servers in Minecraft than, except the very small ran-of-modem ones. Maybe the occasional millionaire would roll around and run a server for free for a short amount of time before he realized how much money he was putting into it a month.

IronOre12

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah, we are knowingly aware that this is expensive, yet reason why it's very exclusive to meet our cost goals for the upgrade.
I have the money to donate if I wanted to but jeez... 200$!? That's a little too much in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci