• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Code named Quantum is live!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlavTheRussian

Platinum
Reaction score
I hope these last till next pay check. Screw you bills XD. Definitely donating if these last until next Friday. Like 150% sure.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't understand what this server name thing is could someone explain :p

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wanted to clarify, upgrading to any rank whether it's buying a stat reset to going hard core with this quantum upgrade will help us out. This rank specifically is a fundraising effort so we can get the funds faster before next week. In general like what Blamph said, you supporting the community and servers. This rank really isn't anything different perks wise besides getting items physically shipped to you + having a warm fuzzy feeling you are helping a single server operate on our network. Nothing we are forcing upon people, but anything does help after buying the hardware! Lastly, please don't buy this rank if you are struggling financially after reading some previous comments. Much appreciated.

I don't understand what this server name thing is could someone explain :p
With this US upgrade, we ordered 32 nodes. With this rank, we give you the power to "dedicate" a server to you by labeling it with the name you pick it by buying the rank. You will also will be sent a picture of it once it's in the rack.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
I wanted to clarify, upgrading to any rank whether it's buying a stat reset to going hard core with this quantum upgrade will help us out. This rank specifically is a fundraising effort so we can get the funds faster before next week. In general like what Blamph said, you supporting the community and servers. This rank really isn't anything different perks wise besides getting items physically shipped to you + having a warm fuzzy feeling you are helping a single server operate on our network. Nothing we are forcing upon people, but anything does help after buying the hardware! Lastly, please don't buy this rank if you are struggling financially after reading some previous comments. Much appreciated.

With this US upgrade, we ordered 32 nodes. With this rank, we give you the power to "dedicate" a server to you by labeling it with the name you pick it by buying the rank. You will also will be sent a picture of it once it's in the rack.
oooooooo I feel dum

1qw3er5t6y

Career
Reaction score
I feel like once you donate like 10,000 they'll give you the new friend or VIP or something. Someone with money try it?
Yah, someone's going to donate 10k to mcsg because you asked them to try it :p
Vip was originally for the people that provide success to the servers, I think 10k is success..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci