• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cold Breeze

How is map

• Normal

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Epic

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

tolgacam1907

Survivor
Reaction score
Freeze Island'ın aynısı olmuş, epic diye oy verdim türk birinin mapinin seçilmesini isterim ama özenti oldugundan secilmez

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
There is no point in making this map to be honest. A Similar map was created (Freeze Island) and was soon removed. As well Freeze Island was actually changed, this map has just been world edited to replace leaves, sand and water as Ice and snow. Though as you said it's only 40% done, I can not see this changing. Also, I'm presuming you need permission from the original maker of the map to recreate it? Correct me if i'm wrong.

Date

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So dumb, atleast make a map that you've actually made yourself. All you did was download freeze island and change the spawn to snow...

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
So dumb, atleast make a map that you've actually made yourself. All you did was download freeze island and change the spawn to snow...
Downloaded breeze island you mean? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci