• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cold Breeze

How is map

• Normal

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Epic

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

GoktugBerk

Tribute
Reaction score
Freeze Island'ın aynısı olmuş, epic diye oy verdim türk birinin mapinin seçilmesini isterim ama özenti oldugundan secilmez
gerçekten öyle bi harita olduğnu bilmiyodum bilsem yapmazdım :( 2 ocakta aldım pre hesabı

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
Breeze island is a water map, anyways you basically admitted to downloading an existing map and changing a few things.
Dude, for one I didnt have anything to do with the map and I had just posted saying this map is pointless. This is a remake of breeze island. Freeze island actually had cool features like a kraken

GoktugBerk

Tribute
Reaction score
There is no point in making this map to be honest. A Similar map was created (Freeze Island) and was soon removed. As well Freeze Island was actually changed, this map has just been world edited to replace leaves, sand and water as Ice and snow. Though as you said it's only 40% done, I can not see this changing. Also, I'm presuming you need permission from the original maker of the map to recreate it? Correct me if i'm wrong.
I did not notice freeze island :(

Date

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dude, for one I didnt have anything to do with the map and I had just posted saying this map is pointless. This is a remake of breeze island. Freeze island actually had cool features like a kraken
Oh damn I thought you were the guy who made this thread xD aha my bad sorry man

Intensagod

Platinum
Reaction score
This is a complete copy of freeze island there's like 3 differences

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh damn I thought you were the guy who made this thread xD aha my bad sorry man
Oh and saying that they admitted to downloading a map. Of course they did its a Revamp?

This is a complete copy of freeze island there's like 3 differences
It's not a complete copy, freeze island had unique buildings like the kraken etc this map is completely different, it's just world edited to change leaves sand and water to ice and snow.

Date

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh and saying that they admitted to downloading a map. Of course they did its a Revamp?

It's not a complete copy, freeze island had unique buildings like the kraken etc this map is completely different, it's just world edited to change leaves sand and water to ice and snow.
It's not really a revamp if they didn't do anything to the map. I don't see any changes apart from snow at spawn instead of ice.

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
It's not really a revamp if they didn't do anything to the map. I don't see any changes apart from snow at spawn instead of ice.
I don't see why we're arguing seeing as we both dislike this map(not to be rude) but it's intended to be a revamp.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci