• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Combat Logging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
I never combat log but if i do it's because my internet connection died.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I think that the time should be changed to 1 minutes instead of 5.
Are you serious? What is the matter with you guys? Are you in a hurry? >.>
Oh wait, not yet awake. >.>
5 minutes are good.

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
the problem for a 5 minute timer is :you get punched at corn and you have to leave/you decide do do some parcore
you need to wait 1/4th of the game to leave or do something that possible will get you killed like : i go to corn go on my chest route, fall on the broken bridge -50 points >:l , maybe 2 1/2 minutes? I just dont want to camp/hide for 5 minutes just so i can DC without losing points

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you join a game then you commit yourself to either winning or losing... if you have to leave then whatever. I'm sure it absolutely killed all of you losing those 30 - 50 points.

magical815

Spectator
Reaction score
I agree with you...
A couple days ago I had about 250 points and so I lost 10 when I "got killed," but I still only got five for killing anyone. So just to keep my amount of points I had to kill 2 people. To gain points i had to kill 3, which is below my average. The Bounty System is the main reason I now have 112 points instead of 250. Chad, if you ever read any of our posts, you should really change the system.

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
I agree with you...
A couple days ago I had about 250 points and so I lost 10 when I "got killed," but I still only got five for killing anyone. So just to keep my amount of points I had to kill 2 people. To gain points i had to kill 3, which is below my average. The Bounty System is the main reason I now have 112 points instead of 250. Chad, if you ever read any of our posts, you should really change the system.
You think you have it rough? I have to win almost every game i play to get an increase in points

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You think you have it rough? I have to win almost every game i play to get an increase in points
You think you have it rough?

I win the majority of my games and my points are still on the downhill slope.

Also, to add to the topic of complaining..

urbestpal hit me with a sword in the water, and I fishing poled him away. He swam back to shore and I swam out to the islands, the time was 2:28 in real time.

I am just camping on the island, knowing Ecmep, Biffington, urbestpal and _dose_ have the corn controlled and I have no hopes of winning, long enough to disconnect without losing any points from urbestpal.

I climb a tree and wait there for a few minutes. The time is now 2:39 in real time. I jump off the tree and kill myself, and I lose 98 points to urbestpal, who hit me once, 11 minutes ago.

I don't remember regenerating my health to full, though, as ShaunDepro previously stated, so that may be the case he was credited for my suicide.

Remember, folks! Regen to FULL (10) hearts before committing suicide just like I didn't. Protect your well-earned points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci