• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Coming Out As Trans

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score
dude you're hot and honestly I'd go gay for you.

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
-snip-
Anyway hope to talk to you sometime you seem like a lovely person and good on you for being proud of being trans!

Bossy

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't leave a comment earlier ... I feel like a bad friend! But I'm proud of you for speaking publicly about this! Love you! <3

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
It's been wonderful to see the extensive amount of support and love towards this topic. Seeing all of you so accepting of this controversial situation is a great resemblance of the balanced generation that is stepping forth.

I need to note, however, that MCGamer is place of acceptance and love. If there are those of you, and there have been already on this thread, that wish to send abusive and discriminating messages to anyone on our network, it will be removed and you will be promptly dealt with appropriatly. We DO NOT tolerate hate towards any individual, group of individuals, religion, sex, gender, race, belief, disability, abnormality, or any other characterization.

I apologize to the OP of this thread as well as anyone else that was a target of abusive messages on our network and on this thread. To anyone that sees messages that you feel could be harmful to hurtful to another member of our network, please hit that Report button so that the staff team realize its presence and can respond to it as soon as possible.

Any futher abusive messages will be removed immediately and those involved in posting them will have their status on our forums decided up on by the Sr. Staff team. To those of you are were only accepting and loving, thank you and have a wonderful day!

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
It's been wonderful to see the extensive amount of support and love towards this topic. Seeing all of you so accepting of this controversial situation is a great resemblance of the balanced generation that is stepping forth.

I need to note, however, that MCGamer is place of acceptance and love. If there are those of you, and there have been already on this thread, that wish to send abusive and discriminating messages to anyone on our network, it will be removed and you will be promptly dealt with appropriatly. We DO NOT tolerate hate towards any individual, group of individuals, religion, sex, gender, race, belief, disability, abnormality, or any other characterization.

I apologize to the OP of this thread as well as anyone else that was a target of abusive messages on our network and on this thread. To anyone that sees messages that you feel could be harmful to hurtful to another member of our network, please hit that Report button so that the staff team realize its presence and can respond to it as soon as possible.

Any futher abusive messages will be removed immediately and those involved in posting them will have their status on our forums decided up on by the Sr. Staff team. To those of you are were only accepting and loving, thank you and have a wonderful day!
Un-delete my message, it wasn't abusive.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Un-delete my message, it wasn't abusive.
Messages cannot be un-deleted. If your message was deleted and it was not abusive, it's probable that it was quoting another message that was deleted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci