• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Coming out

Xenos

Experienced
Reaction score
Wow another thread about coming out,a lot of people already knew this about me and have accepted me for who I am.But now it's com the time I tell the rest of the community. I'm bi-sexual and I'm proud of it. No matter what people say or do I'm gonna be what makes me happy,me coming out may be a surprise to a lot of you because of how I act but I was scared to tell some of you cause I didn't wanna lose you guys.so this is it you all know now and I hope you all accept me for who I am cause I ain't changing for nobody. ~Love JMoose aka codfish :)

(Sorry for bad grammar on phone ;-;)

J

Jojo

I really love how so many people feel ready to come out now, here on MCGamer! That shows that they trust the community and how good this community actually is!

I'm proud of you JMoose, it is a big step, well done buddy c:

KelsieBree

Reaction score
Always gonna love you for who you are, ya fish. <3 You'll always be my waiting buddy! This was brave and mad respect to you.

J

District 13
Reaction score
No matter what Jake, the staff team will support you. If I ever see anyone bullying you because of this, I'll set them straight ;)

You won't lose us by the way, in all honestly, you telling everyone this made us more connected rather than separated. You're one of the best staff PvPers I know at the moment and I honestly hope that you can continue serving in the staff team for a longer time because you're a really fun guy :)

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
I mean most these coming out threads, people can kinda tell what you are to begin with, but good for you.

Spitzify

Career
Reaction score
I'll say this once more, just continue being yourself, don't let people judging you get to your head.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats Jake, it's good to see more people showing what colors they truly are. Sorry for the last response I forgot to respond XD don't forget to shine brighter than a diamond!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci