• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Coming soon to MCGamer: More added languages!

523ashley

Career
Reaction score
I speak fluent ASL (American Sign Language), but sadly you can't really use that on the servers unless you just wanted to completely change the grammar. Plus, not too many deaf people play mcsg...but hey, I least I can say I know another language! :p

R3vVolution

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yo no hablo español... I actually don't those are the few words I know.

EDIT: 100th post :D

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
When will you contact possible translators? c:

ben31245

Diamond
Reaction score
Netherlands D: Wow (get it Nether in minecraft xD) love that region

Reaction score
We are working on pushing out an update within a few weeks to start supporting more languages on top of English. Having servers all around the world, MCGamer has been attracting Minecraft players from all nationalities. Currently as it stands based on our web traffic, our top countries that visit are:
  1. United States
  2. United Kingdom
  3. Russian Federation
  4. Canada
  5. Australia
  6. Spain
  7. Turkey
  8. Sweden
  9. Netherlands
Our goal is to add more languages that are common for the top counties that play here. We may need help from our members to cover in other languages on top of the more common locations. So if you want to help out, be sure to post below and what language you can cover. We already have people translating the plugin into Russian, German, Arabic, Irish, English (Pirate), and Spanish. Our plugin will remain default in English but you can change your language in game at anytime.
Gr-Gr-Greece? :(

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
If need be, I can help translate some Spanish. Although I'm pretty sure there are people much more qualified than me. XD
I have 3 years of high school Spanish classes. Ta da.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci