• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Comment a Situation in which Relates to this.

prestomesto

Experienced
Reaction score
A little bit earlier today I played a game on Interia, and it was a cb and one clan rushed my route and it turns out it was a hacker clan ;-;

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I got caught up in a clan battle today. Choke pointing to save my life, I knocked the first challenger off for the kill but the second guy must have had some mad luck with regedit because the dude didn't budge at all ._.

Literally he climbed up the ladder and advanced on me while I was sitting there trying to 8 block to knock him off but he just kept coming.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
I have never been in a situation like this, heck i've only ever been in the deathmatch 5 times... :(

~Vanth

Reaction score
Well I was on Inertia and there were two teams they started running from me when I didnt hit them once, so they turned around I smacked them in melle and then they started bow spamming, and while they are running away they place an fns and rip me....

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
Recently a team of two turks targeted me for 4 minutes, end up getting ghost killed, they say ez

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci