• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Discussion: What do YOU want to see added to MCG?

Ceroria is a nub

• Yes

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Yeah

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Yer

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Greetings fellow forum friends! As of recent I have been compiling suggestions of my own on a document for submission to the devs at a later date to see what they think is worthy of adding. However I can't do this alone. One of my largest suggestions was shot down because it was virtually impossible to do with the resources we have and the capabilities of Minecraft and Java themselves.

Now I turn to you. Have you always wanted to make a difference but have been outspoken? It's your turn to make a change. Post suggestions here and those I deem reasonable and/or possible will be added to the document (with credit to you of course).

Before we get started, I must set some ground rules.

- All suggestions must be reasonable and possible. If you're not sure, just ask here :)
- Troll posts and rude comments will be deleted
- Do not post things that have already been turned down (examples of these no-no suggestions are solo servers, teaming limits, and things of a similar nature).

Now is your chance, don't be afraid to suggest things. Let's improve!

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
ur a knob not a nub

Also I would love to see more MCGamer communities held by high ranked staff here at MCGamer, but hosted on a separate server. This would allow the opportunity to have UHC events as well as other minigame events.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Optional chat restrictions - /muteall and /ignore [player]
Would be very easy to code, and would let our community silence all the flame in chat.
Seperating 24, 48, and 120 man servers in the beacon GUI!!!!
It's so silly this hasn't been added yet. People should be able to easily choose between them. This would stop joining and leaving.
Livestreaming tab on the website
This would be an amazing feature. There's an Xenfero plugin for it, just ask Scott . It could bring a rise to MCSG streamers.
"Member Stories" forum section under CC
Meet the Staff, AMA, and Minecraft stories would go here. This could organize the Community Corner section better.
Hotbar-based voting
I think using the hotbar to vote for different maps would be cool, like clicking an item that shows the name of the map.
Reporting a user after they disconnect
If a user is offline, but they have hacks, then why can't I report them? Don't know if this is possible, but I think this would be good.
Forum Badges for being a good abuse reporter
Having a forum badge for successfully reporting 30, 50, 75, 100, 250, and 500 players would be really cool.

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
Maybe a recommendation thread. Here you recommend and reward good and helpful people in the community. Just an idea

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
  • Larger server selection (like v1, before november update)
  • This includes saving your spot where you are at when you finish a game
  • Less stuff in the sg hub (dont need the fountain, or the little courtyard
  • Dynamic servers I do not think are very efficient based on definition of describing time (if they are in any way, please let someone explain it to me)

PikachuPlays

Survivor
Reaction score
A forgiveness system similar to badlion. Where people can explain their situation and yield an apology for the rules broken and often have their ban length reduced to a month or two or even gotten rid of entirely. Also, more community events that include mcgamer players but not located on the server. Something like UHC because UHC master race amirite?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci