• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Games. Staff vs Regular users.

Would you be interested.

• Yes.

Votes: 84 93.3%
  • No.

Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blockzorz67

Spectator
Reaction score
I would love to do this! It would be cool if we could get some common YouTubers who play MCSG as well like Tomahawk and FinsGraphics! Either way, count me in! IGN: blockzorz67 Time Zone: EST. When you said 8 pm, what time is that for EST?

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I would love to do this! It would be cool if we could get some common YouTubers who play MCSG as well like Tomahawk and FinsGraphics! Either way, count me in! IGN: blockzorz67 Time Zone: EST. When you said 8 pm, what time is that for EST?
I highly doubt any popular YouTubers would apply, but 'ya never know...

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It sounds like a fun idea, but I don't see how it will bring the staff and in game community closer together (also since most of the in game community doesn't know the forums exist and therefore will not be able to participate in this event).

Blockzorz67

Spectator
Reaction score
It sounds like a fun idea, but I don't see how it will bring the staff and in game community closer together (also since most of the in game community doesn't know the forums exist and therefore will not be able to participate in this event).
Its_Sean posted the link in MCSG chat, so that people could see

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
We are posting it in all the hubs to get more people to sign up :D

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Its_Sean posted the link in MCSG chat, so that people could see
Ok, so that adds more in game people to the list. But that doesn't change the fact that it's still Staff AGAINST Community, not Staff WORKING WITH Community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci