• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Montage [OPEN]

HYPE!?!?

• lolno

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • ya d00d

Votes: 57 85.1%

• Total voters

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS

It has been a while since I uploaded anything to my own channel, and I feel as it is time for something new. As of now, I do not really play SG too often, but I still enjoy the community around it, and I believe there are tons of things left to experience here.

As some of you may know, my channel, is mostly oriented around MCSG montages, and since I basically can't get clips for making one on my own, I came up with the idea to make a community montage. The idea is pretty self explanatory, but I think it would be an interesting project, and I would love it if you guys could submit anything that you have recorded to me, so I can put it all together into a montage.

I am aiming for a time of at least 3 minutes, and if I do not get enough viable clips, I will just need to cancel the project. Anyway, let's get to it!

So if you want to submit a video, just follow this template, and post it as a reply to this thread. If you really don't want to show off the clip to anyone else than me just yet, feel free to PM me the clip instead.

Template:
Link to video:
IGN:

By submitting a clip, you agree that I am allowed to use it in this particular video, so there is no removing that clip later on.

Wish me luck! Any submissions are very appreciated.

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Good idea! Might submit my clips later someday, what's the deadline?
This could also get people more known n' stuff.
Maybe make it EU exclusive? > : - D

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
Good idea! Might submit my clips later someday, what's the deadline?
This could also get people more known n' stuff.
Maybe make it EU exclusive? > : - D
No deadline set as of now, it all depends on how rapidly the clips come in.
Also, yes, this is to promote the whole community. For every clip, I will be adding the owner's name and Minecraft head.
Last but not least, no, this will be open for all regions, so that there will be more clips to choose from, and a better montage overall. If this turns out successful, I might follow up with EU/US/CA/AU exclusive montages afterwards. :)

Reactions: Wyz

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
No deadline set as of now, it all depends on how rapidly the clips come in.
Also, yes, this is to promote the whole community. For every clip, I will be adding the owner's name and Minecraft head.
Last but not least, no, this will be open for all regions, so that there will be more clips to choose from, and a better montage overall. If this turns out successful, I might follow up with EU/US/CA/AU exclusive montages afterwards. :)
ok kid get rekt

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
If I get some clips, I'll send it to ya.
If only I got that clip of beating a 3 team only using FnS and a sword the other day.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think every Operation clean sweep montage is entertaining. :p

Reaction score
Oh wow, been a long time since I saw you Crackling ^.^ You might not remember me, but I was a trial when you were a member in TeamSypher. I might find some good clips (but most of them are from Cove/FFA servers, but ye) and submit them here.

And guys please no boatkills or I will cry :(
SmeepyXro He knows (huehue)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci