• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Opinion: Boosting Reset Wins Punishment?

Should player's found guilty of boosting have their stats reset?

• Total voters

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
Really, a simple question which I would like to see the communities point of view..

Boosting is done to get wins, why not remove them when they are caught?
So, if anyone is caught boosting, their stats should be reset to nothing and they must start clean again?

Do you agree?
Do you disagree?
Leave your view below..

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
To be honest people that boost are just players that think that if they have a good ratio they magically become really good at the game... and your idea would really work out if the Staff would want to do it! ;)

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree when there is a team and they just keep letting that 1 person win they should have there stats reset but when there is say a 2 team and they take turns winning I don't even consider that boosting I feel like this should be allowed due to the better player always being able to win the 1v1. Im sure allot of people won't agree with me but meh :p

MrNoisyKidd

Platinum
Reaction score
Good idea! Say someone has bad stats and they decide they boost to hopefully get their stats reset, that's just basically giving them a free stats reset.

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
Good idea! Say someone has bad stats and they decide they boost to hopefully get their stats reset, that's just basically giving them a free stats reset.
It would also give them a ban, if they'd happily ruin their chances of becoming staff and risking a permanent ban from the servers in the future then so be it?

DarkNiightz

Wagwan
Staff member
Reaction score
It's also giving them a ban to their record, if they would ever like to apply for staff in the future they would have to wait a year. They would also have to explain why they did what they did. It's a fair point though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci