• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Opinion: Teaming

Should teaming only be allowed in certain servers?

• Yes

Votes: 381 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 231 37.7%

• Total voters

L8Nick

Tribute
Reaction score
This is a great idea!
Even if it will be hard to moderate and people will still team, it still will definitely be better :)

brandongarate

Platinum
Reaction score
Does this mean clans will have to follow that same guidelines where they can only play on the servers where teaming is allowed? If so then I and i'm sure alot of people would be happy...

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
I think teams are a part of MCSG and if like gearsie said if you can't take out teams get a friend to play with. And in teaming servers, there would be teams of over 3 most of the time and even more than that. And what if your teammate dies? Does that seem fair? Have you the one going solo at the time? I think if people whine about teamers and team themselves they need to watch what they say because they are acting like total hypocrites. Plus you can always kill them in 3 simple steps. 1: Get Skill. 2: Split them up and take the 1v1. 3: Kill the person you are 1v1'ing, regen, and kill the other one. It's easy, so stop whining about it. This is a no for me.
(But we need to do something about random teaming in deathmatch, that has gotten way out of hand.)

E

Ephiza

I think teams are a part of MCSG and if like gearsie said if you can't take out teams get a friend to play with. And in teaming servers, there would be teams of over 3 most of the time and even more than that. And what if your teammate dies? Does that seem fair? Have you the one going solo at the time? I think if people whine about teamers and team themselves they need to watch what they say because they are acting like total hypocrites. Plus you can always kill them in 3 simple steps. 1: Get Skill. 2: Split them up and take the 1v1. 3: Kill the person you are 1v1'ing, regen, and kill the other one. It's easy, so stop whining about it. This is a no for me.
(But we need to do something about random teaming in deathmatch, that has gotten way out of hand.)
If your teammate dies, you have to face everything else people are complaining about. Getting teamed on. If you can't handle it, don't dish it out.

Reaction score
This is the BEST idea MCSG is having, but it has a few quarks, hopefully you can take these into consideration. So we all know teaming is allowed and whatnot, but when I think of teams I think of a 2 people duet, in most cases pretty easy to take out. Then comes CLANS and a 3 team of hackers and whatnot...what do we do about this? I believe that MCSG should split some servers if not make more. These are some of my opinions;
Clan servers: A Clan battle server with a 2 minute grace period with all the same features as regular SG and it should be about 50+ servers give or take..
Hackers: If someone is hacking or "looks like there hacking" a moderator should keep a close eye on them...in some cases hackers prevail...but it doesn't last forever. I believe they deserve a perma-ban. I do however understand thats unfair..
Teams: Max teams of 2, if you want to do more than 2 go join a clan server -.-

The Idea of FFA servers is GENIUS, I believe that doing FFA servers will bring ALOT of players back to MCSG seeing as most people quit because of teamers, and hackers, and teams of hackers. However hackers and teamers may still join these FFA servers so, if you do go through with this (which I HIGHLY recommend) how are you going to punish or moderate it so that there aren't any hackers/teamers/truces?

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
If your teammate dies, you have to face everything else people are complaining about. Getting teamed on. If you can't handle it, don't dish it out.
I can take it, that's why I dish it. It's just a game, who rages over a game.

Reaction score
Hey bud, then comes a 7 team ( I once vs a 10 team) Wanna tell me what you do then, if teaming is "part of MCSG" does that mean 7 teams, 10 teams, 5 teams, 6 teams CLANS , hackers, TEAM OF HACKERS...What do I do now :p

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey bud, then comes a 7 team ( I once vs a 10 team) Wanna tell me what you do then, if teaming is "part of MCSG" does that mean 7 teams, 10 teams, 5 teams, 6 teams CLANS , hackers, TEAM OF HACKERS...What do I do now :p
Ya got me there bud xD, I've never faced a team of over 4 before.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Any sort of pro gamer. You ever seen those CS:GO, League, or Dota pro matches? yeah...
Yes indeed I have but I'm too young to scream at my screen all day, I have better things to do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci