• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Opinion: Teaming

Should teaming only be allowed in certain servers?

• Yes

Votes: 381 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 231 37.7%

• Total voters

FloppehFeesh

Survivor
Reaction score
I have been through a lot with teaming on this server and others (Hungercraft). This is my opinion.

As a solo player I believe that teams should be allowed. One big point of the game is teams, and you go into games knowing that you may have to deal with them or not. Teams are a big part of how anything Hunger Games related plays.

Also, it is extremely hard to regulate and enforce a rule against teams. Trust me, Hungercraft used to not allow teams, but it causes a huge amount of controversy and it is a rule that is extremely hard to enforce. The example that was given to fix this is alright, but people will always find a way to team.

If there was a way to make a FFA mode I would be all for it, but good luck making one that completely eliminates the possibility of teams.

Reaction score
A question.
Will teaming in FFA servers award you a permanent ban? Because if you get temp banned first offense, people who don't care that much will risk it for the biscuit.
If they do add this I HIGHLY doubt that you would get banned for such a stupid thing unless you are warned several of times.

Reaction score
I have been through a lot with teaming on this server and others (Hungercraft). This is my opinion.

As a solo player I believe that teams should be allowed. One big point of the game is teams, and you go into games knowing that you may have to deal with them or not. Teams are a big part of how anything Hunger Games related plays.

Also, it is extremely hard to regulate and enforce a rule against teams. Trust me, Hungercraft used to not allow teams, but it causes a huge amount of controversy and it is a rule that is extremely hard to enforce. The example that was given to fix this is alright, but people will always find a way to team.

If there was a way to make a FFA mode I would be all for it, but good luck making one that completely eliminates the possibility of teams.
You got nice points, but then comes a 10 team..a clan....a team of 2 hackers...there is a reason why these FFA servers are made and its for the better and MCSG isn't stating they are getting RID of teams, no, there will still be servers left for people to team and do what not

Reaction score
You got nice points, but then comes a 10 team..a clan....a team of 2 hackers...there is a reason why these FFA servers are made and its for the better and MCSG isn't stating they are getting RID of teams, no, there will still be servers left for people to team and do what not
What is so bad about teaming with multiple people? Playing with one person can get boring, as well as two or three, (my opinion). Clans are fun, and makes the game a bit more competitive. You want your clan to succeed, right? That is what practice is for. I mean, yeah, a team of 4+ can get annoying, but that is fun to see if you can actually win. And that is one game. Get over it. I hardly see a team of three plus every 20 games, (I love CA...).

Anyways, if this is implemented, people who want a challenge would have to fight team after team after team. Not too good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci