• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Opinion: Teaming

Should teaming only be allowed in certain servers?

• Yes

Votes: 381 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 231 37.7%

• Total voters

001nathan100

Quantum
Reaction score
Indeed this would be harder to moderate, and I think this will require some strict orginasation to be succesfull. We really need to prevent that people will start teaming in the solo servers, because that would give them easier wins. For now I voted no, but I am looking forward to what ideas could make this a possible feature in the future.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Indeed this would be harder to moderate, and I think this will require some strict orginasation to be succesfull. We really need to prevent that people will start teaming in the solo servers, because that would give them easier wins. For now I voted no, but I am looking forward to what ideas could make this a possible feature in the future.
Yeah, it would be hard to moderate. Also, people could still truce, and not make it obvious.

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
Like its already been said, of would be hard to moderate. But i still think this would make gameplay much better. Also, we need to make sure that its very clear that you can not team on that server or eles new players could be punished for not even knowing. So my sugestion is to 1: have large bold alert messages letting people know ou cant team. Maybe something in that gui. Also maybe disable chat so people cant team. That would pretty much make the onlu way to team blocking. That other problem i can see is people will post report abuses like crazy if people even slightly seem like they are teaming. There are things to be fixed but i like the idea.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Seems like a decent idea, but would be difficult to try to handle. Imagine you are new to MCGamer, and you hop on a server with your friend to have some fun. All of a sudden, you're kicked for teaming in an FFA server, which is something a large majority of servers allow. (Not to mention the great leap in mods you'd need to moderate this).On the 100+ servers FFA only, non-donors usually look for those servers to get in, especially if they're looking to team, considering how much easier it is to get two people in on higher servers. This may be nice, but I'm not entirely sure.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Yes this would be amazing :) On the topic of moderation, it will be tough but with the dedicated staff team I am sure they will keep it in order :)

vasquez20

Platinum
Reaction score
Woah, this is a humongous leap in the right direction! It's incredibly annoying being teamed on every single game and having FFA servers would bring the fun back into the game!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
001nathan100 I feel it wouldn't as if people team in a highly visible marked server that it is not allowed, we would treat it as the same as a typical rule breaker. Not sure what the punishments would be but again something we would need to look into that would be fair for repeat offenders.

ItsFluffy

Spectator
Reaction score
I think both styles of sg gameplay should be applied to benefit all players

mordonrigs

Spectator
Reaction score
The First idea he listed was great that servers 100 plus would be no teaming aloud. And i think if you got caught teaming on those servers you could get a punishment.

xStatiq

Survivor
Reaction score
I agree but I think going forward we would have really look at how us as staff members would be able to enforce this. The idea itself is great but I think we would have to identify what is teaming and people who just go about and make a truce not to kill eachother. I'm not sure if that is considered teaming or not. Idk I deffenetly think it's worth talking about.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci