• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Poll: Leaderboards Reset with Newest Update?

Assuming your old statistics would be saved separately, would you like the leaderboards to be reset?

• Yes. I support Legacy Leaderboards, new statistics to track, and a global leaderboards reset.

Votes: 883 53.7%
  • No. I don't want a global leaderboards reset nor new statistics to track. Keep everything as it is.

Votes: 761 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

birthdaysalmon

Tribute
Reaction score
I think people who want it just have bad wins with a bad ratio and an't be bothered to buy a stats reset. As I stated before the top end is still gonna be the good players who don't quit and still have lots of time.
I would have thought you would be happy about the reset, give you a chance to get even higher on the leaderboards

FloppehFeesh

Survivor
Reaction score
I think people who want it just have bad wins with a bad ratio and an't be bothered to buy a stats reset. As I stated before the top end is still gonna be the good players who don't quit and still have lots of time.
You are making an assumption. Others and myself still want the change with their good ratios.

Rather be top 25 with 2.7k wins than first with 200 wins -.-
Yeah, okay, but the leaderboards are not going to stay like that. Eventually players will have thousands of wins like they do now.

One other point I would like to make are that these leaderboards cannot stay like this forever. Change is inevitable, if it is not now it will be in the future.

Also, people keep saying that "people will leave" or "more people will play and it will be more competitive" and things along the lines of that. The thing is here, you cannot really assure either of these points. The only person I saw post evidence to how the players can be effected after the change is Zypes referring to the regional leaderboards:

Remember when regional leaderboards were released? Gameplay wouldn't be much different than when this happened. Each game will have it's few people playing ultra competitively. I estimate that within a month or two the new leaderboards will stabilize and gameplay will slowly return to the norm, with which we'll be left shiny, new statistic tracking instead something basic and outdated. I'm curious to see what these new leaderboards would look like and how detailed they would be. Statistics can become something super detailed containing who exactly you killed in each individual game or how many times you've killed a certain player. It'd be more fun than anything.

M

Experienced
Reaction score
MCSG trolled us on the whole stat reset thingy lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci